Join Tiger Communications. We have some great roles available - apply now!
Strictly no agencies please. All calls or emails from agencies will be rejected.
Technical Support Engineer
Headquartered in Ringwood, Hampshire and incorporated in 1979, Tiger Communications is a software development company delivering business intelligence linked to Unified Communications systems from Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft, Mitel and ATOS. Our channel partner network includes many of the leading service providers and system integrators.
Due to a growing customer-base and staff progression within the Company, we have a vacancy for an enthusiastic technician to join our small but friendly Support Team. Located in Ringwood, this desk-based role is full-time, working Monday to Friday inclusive, 37.5 hours per week.
- Related to experience
- Contributory pension scheme after probationary period
- 23 days annual leave plus public holidays
- 1 additional day for your birthday
- Charity day
- On-site car parking
- Full training on all Tiger products and processes
Joining a diverse team of professional, highly motivated people with a passion for delivering positive results and excellent customer service, we are seeking a motivated person who strives to achieve great results and is eager to learn in a friendly, but fast-paced office environment.
The role involves working within a technical, customer service environment, supporting worldwide users of our bespoke software via remote access, email and telephone. The successful candidate may be looking to move into the software/IT industry and will have IT desktop experience. Telecoms knowledge is highly desirable. Written and verbal French would be advantageous but is not essential.
Primary duties will include logging and updating tickets using Salesforce and processing all incoming emails and telephone calls. Following training, you will take ownership of cases and work them through to completion, liaising with customers, partners and colleagues as necessary.
- Active promotion of Tiger’s training material via documentation and web links
- Work within Tiger’s data protection policies under the General Data Protection Regulation and within ISO27001 legislation
Skills and experience required:
- Strong people skills utilising excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently but equally well as part of a team
- High degree of initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Microsoft Office suite
To be considered for this position, please include a covering letter with your C.V. detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting any relevant experience. This experience may not be in our sector, but candidates who are customer service driven will certainly have transferable skills that will be of interest to us. Please email your C.V. and covering letter to email@example.com.
.NET Backend / SQL Server Developer
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Salary: £40K p/a
Benefits: 24 days Holiday p.a., Contributory Pension
Tiger Communications is a market leader in telecoms business intelligence. We are seeking a .NET Backend developer to support and extend our existing product.
Reporting to the software manager you will building new and corrective database and middle tier code in support of our product Prism. You will have a strong background in writing complex SQL queries.
Summary of role and expectations:
As a backend developer you will:
- Design, build and test new database objects
- Author SQL reports
- Build data access middle-tier code
- Report to the Software Lead Developer
- Be working alongside a team of 4 other developers
Around 8+ years industry experience in as many of the following areas, ordered by importance:
- SQL Server 2008-16, T-SQL (DML and DDL)
- Telerik Reporting (or similar, for example SSRS)
- C#, ADO.NET
- TFS, NUnit, Moq, Ninject or similar
- Understanding of design patterns (Domain Driven Design advantageous)
- Understanding of the telecoms/telephony domain advantageous
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC advantageous
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience. If you're interested, please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.