Join Tiger Communications. We have a great role available - apply now!
.NET Backend / SQL Server Developer
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Salary: £40K p/a
Benefits: 24 days Holiday pa, Contributory Pension
Tiger Communications is a market leader in telecoms business intelligence. We are seeking a .NET Backend developer to support and extend our existing product.
Reporting to the software manager you will building new and corrective database and middle tier code in support of our product Prism. You will have a strong background in writing complex SQL queries.
Summary of Role & Expectations:
As a backend developer you will:
- Design, build and test new database objects
- Author SQL reports
- Build data access middle-tier code
- Report to the Software Lead Developer
- Be working alongside a team of 4 other developers
Around 8+ years industry experience in as many of the following areas, ordered by importance:
- SQL Server 2008-16, T-SQL (DML and DDL)
- Telerik Reporting (or similar, for example SSRS)
- C#, ADO.NET
- TFS, NUnit, Moq, Ninject or similar
- Understanding of design patterns (Domain Driven Design advantageous)
- Understanding of the telecoms/telephony domain advantageous
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC advantageous
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience. If you're interested, please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.