Tiger Managed Service
Tiger’s Managed Service Department continues to grow in popularity as clients look to fully utilise their Analytics software
Why choose a Managed Service?
The Tiger Managed Service can assist in controlling important areas that sometimes may be overlooked due to time constraints. Tiger understands that telecommunications within any organisation can be a very diverse environment. We can help provide a better value solution with pro-active data delivery, while still allowing for client access for ad hoc reporting requirements.
Outsourcing your software management is an ideal way to reduce operational overheads complexity and eliminate time consuming housekeeping activities.Why outsource my IT services?
- Low capital expenditure, allowing organisations to allocate IT budget more strategically
- Reduces operational costs such as the staff required to run systems, training and maintenance
- Outsourcing daily management activities allows staff to focus time, money and resource into higher priority projects and focus on their core competencies and tasks
- Provides access to IT staff who are experts in their field ensuring you receive specialist knowledge and skills, which is ideal if these resources are not available internally
- Software assurance entitles you to the latest features.
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Choosing Tiger Managed Service means you no longer require any server hardware on site. All the server hardware is held in our high security data centre and all responsibility for its maintenance and upkeep is with Tiger. Authorised client users have access to a Tiger Prism portal to view, create or update information. Automated, customisable reports can be issued to any given schedule and either sent by email (in various formats including PDF, CSV, Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and published on the Prism web portal for retrieval.
All of your data and Prism software will be hosted in the cloud, making Managed Service a perfect option for organisations who lack the resources to host and run software on site, or are wishing to reduce IT overheads. Tiger are also able to offer the capability to encrypt your data using Microsoft SQL Transport Data Encryption (TDE).
What access will I have to my data
Handling sensitive data, including personal employee details and their telephone activity, dictates that system security is a key concern, and is built in at all levels.
Tiger have been awarded ISO 27001 and have processes in place to keep this data available and secure.
Tiger Managed Service allows you to have as much access to your data as you require. The level of access can be discussed with your Account Manager and is completely flexible during the term of contract.
- 24/7 Access can be offered so you are able to run your own reports
- All system access is secured though HTTPs browser connections and all information is password protected
- Security groups restricts access to data by region, country, department or even individual roles
The Managed Service model is highly scalable in order to facilitate future expansion, offering both Guaranteed Levels of Service (SLA) and Software Assurance and providing access to new releases and features.
Tiger offers a highly flexible and efficient ‘pay by port’ model. By conducting a regular port count, Tiger ensures that you only ever pay for what you actually use.
With Tiger Managed Service, you can reduce your IT burden while improving software productivity through hosting the software and data at the Tiger Data Centre, through a number of fully secure methods.
Managed Service (SaaS)Architecture
If a Tiger Managed Service is an option you may want to explore, please contact your Account Manager to evaluate your requirements and tailor a service to the bespoke needs of your organisation.