Tiger Systems Engineers
With an evolving industry, Tiger place themselves at the forefront of delivering not only first-class next generation software, but first-class service – making the whole experience for our customers simple and one that they will remember.
Our helpful Systems Engineers deliver expert service on a daily basis, either with an engineer being present on site, or working remotely on your Tiger system.
With our Systems Engineers strategically placed across the UK, collectively they have almost 60 years’ experience combined working at Tiger Communications, so you can be confident when working with our engineers, either in person or via the telephone. Tiger Systems Engineers are fully trained experts in our Tiger products and services, and have a very good understanding of Telephony networks across many platforms, Networks including Microsoft domains, and a comprehensive understanding of MSSQL and MYSQL.
Tiger Systems Engineers undertake many responsibilities:
- Setup and configuration of software within customer infrastructures – Setup and installations are either undertaken on site or remotely
- Attending site for consultation work, ensuring the Tiger product works perfectly and it delivers what is needed
- Agreeing on the Project Plan with the client project manager/s or internal project owner/s as appropriate
- Documentation for customers and partners including HLD and LLD documents
- SRS (software requirements specification) creation where required, liaising with development/sales/customer/partners
- Help with Managed Service queries/deployments
- Carrying acceptance test plans with end customers and Tiger solution partners
- Assist with 2nd/3rd line support and manage implementation problems
- Fielding queries from existing and in-project customers and projects – On-site project or Managed Service
- Resolving client issues using remote desktop tools for application based configuration to training and ad-hoc advice
- Gathering customer requirements, over the phone and in person at client sites
- Provide face to face and web-based, compelling system training to end users and system administrators of Tiger